What is Hot Yoga?
It’s a series of 26 postures delivered in a heated room from 30-35 temperature.
What are the benefits?
- To gain strength and flexibility .
- To help the detoxcifation of the liver and lungs.
- To increase heart rate for healthy arteries and veins.
- Helps build the immune system
What do I bring with me?
- A towel and some water (items available to rent)
- Something to wear after to keep you warm
- Enthusiasm and the right attitude to listen to instruction and work as a team.
What do I wear?
Something light as you sweat your clothes will absorb and become heavy
It does get hot so you will need little clothing.
Shorts, t shirt or vest.
Things to consider
- Hydration before and after class
- Proper fuel to give you enough energy to carry out the challenging posture. No food for up tot two hours before
- If you start to practise more than 3 times per week please talk to us about electrolytes
Dangers if to not to listen to instructions
- Over stretch
- Over heat
- Students who are under 16 or pregnant and have no yoga experience will not be able to attend classes.
- Advise in class
- No talking
- Arrive early as no late arrival will be able to enter class
- You can leave class but can not re enter
- Listen to instruction
- Do not compete. Hat works for you body my not be good for your neighbour
- Do not wipe the sweat as it helps you cool down
- Drink as often as you need
- If you feel light headed or sick lay down
- Any injuries must be made aware to the teacher.
- Any problems at all take time to talk to instructor.
- PACE YOURSELF